Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

Its already the fourth day of 2011. So far i had manage to add value in each day. I promised 1 value each day. Not a day shall passed me with procasination, sulking, frown face, rezek or agony or any frm of dissapointmnet. I shall smile eventhough it might take lots of practise. I am born with no smiling face. In the heart i smile yet lookng thru the mirror my face still frown. I have to smie harder to make sure my face translate what my heart feel. My daughter used to say "why said face papa?" of coz i said not sad i am happy. In fact i was happy. The face. Got t make the face listen.
I had never welcome new year with much anticipation like 2011. However, 2011 is one scary year. I have no confident in this year. Ofcoz i am talkng about business. My first day in the ofice i got my hand/palm wet. Never been this worry welcoming new year like this one. I plainly dont know. Am i becoming more mature? Sensible? Older? I that why i got worry? What about 00 01 02 03 04 05 06? They arent great. Yet i dnt recall having to worry welcoming them. I was indeferrent? Stupid? Dont think that much?
Maybe i realize i got more responsibility now? Kids growing up. Education expenses skyrocketting. Is it? Is it not?

No comments: