Tuesday, April 27, 2010

toward financial freedom

Today i tutup mata bayar habis my last credit card outstanding. It took me two years to work on these evil cards. A sum total of hefty a lot for a guy like me. Alhamdulillah its all over now. After all the jampi to get rid of shopping demons. hard work..tough work....kena mentally strong nak settle credit card ni..

the last evils.My first credit card way 14 years ago. It was maybank GOLD card! masa tu platinum takde lagi la i think. Why maybank bagi i gold. Because i am one of the biggest 'penghutang' kat maybank kemaman. A total of 6m. Bank love sapa2 yang yang berhutang ngan dia. They call me the six million dollar man (macam citer amerika dulu2). Life was never tenang after that. From one card to the other. At one time i hold nothing less than 5 cards. There was time circa year 2000 where the more c.card you have the more successfull/rich you will be perceived. Of coz entrepenuer like me tempted to flash our many2 c.cards. the feel good factor datang...like rasa successful gitu.

Alhamdulillah. It does not stick with me that long. I tried many methods/ways to settle the amount. sikit2 bayar, bayar 2xmin payment, simpan card kat rumah etc. bayar 10 kali....then... .pergi serek 1x cover yang 10x bayar.

only 1 way work for me. tutup mata bayar habis. ada gak takde duit...so i buat 3 x bayar. after bayar tutup terus card tu. I only left with these cimb cards. Only for emergency. pls does not include replay jeans, raoul shirts, bally shoes, IWC portofino chronograph (dah 1 tahun lebih berangan. even bought replica one. but rosak) in my emergency list.

for you cardholder out there.....take care ya

No comments: