Sunday, April 29, 2007

Women

1. The picture above was chose for reason*.
2. They say there is a woman behind a success of man. And so there is a woman behind a fall of a man (some sort like that)*.
* I like to reserve why i depict the above two statements.

A friend of mine passed away last Thursday night after suffering more then a month coma in KL GH. He was involved in a freak accident somewhere along the new east coast highway. He was a good person. He was younger than me, yet wiser than me, religious and a cunning businessman. Al-Fatihah.

This post titled 'women' is all dedicated to him.

1 comment:

Mymot said...

Cool. You beat me to it. The email, the blog.. Thank you for sharing. Humbled by that.

This journey ? You've always had that streak in you. Just walk that thought. Btw.. who is this guy ? Do I know him from your stories before ? At least his turn has passed. It's the remaining US that must figure out the worthwhile things.

Hey, the title reminds me of this, "..jangan melancholic sangat.." :)