Tuesday, April 17, 2007

rookie

After my 1st attempt, i notice few typo and grammatical errors. 1997 should be read as 2007. I seek your forgiveness. Grammatical flaws? Please expect many more to come. I am a technically inclined person. A mechanical engineering graduate. Loath english, speaking and writting class during school years (engineers does not need it). Reading only at minimum those years.

Life has taken it bend and corner. Gradually, reading,speaking and writting skills cripping to my neck announcing its cruciality success factor to my career. I start sluggardly. Reading what i like and hopely using this blog for writting stuff i care. Speaking is always pain in the butt. Public speaking. I wonder why i feel nervous speaking in front of my few executives. I am the upper hand yet butterfly still in my stomach. Those are the traits (speaking, reading, writting) i was not born with.

Those days (school years) i felt blessed, proud and honoured with my technical inclination. Always outstanding in math and science. Indiferrent and could'nt care less attitude toward language and administrative subjects. Those are for pussy i thought. Well, now i wish i can turn back the clock. One of my regret in life is not giving my best on those subject. One of my wish in life is to be born with leadership (which i think constitute of reading, writting and speaking skills) traits, and better EQ and more linguistics and so on. The former one is what i am looking for. The books say leadership traits can be develope, cultured,learned and cultivate. I reserve my comment on that.

With all handicaped mention above title 'rookie' sum it all.

No comments: