Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My big boy's toy

Refer to my entry "man and bike", i did mention i was looking for four wheeler. It has been a year and i have been thinking for one year. The hunted range from mini cooper s, alfa romeo 147, Satria neo R3, Audi A4 and few more not worthy japaneese car.

After 5 test drive sessions....the winner is VW Golf GTI complete with ABT upgrade. Friends said "why beamers and merc not in your list?". I reply "My friends......too many imposers driving them". Though i love to own the new M3. Juz could not afford one .... yet. Such a powerful car. Below is my definition of car according to the manufacturer;


1. Mercedes = Loudly saying i got a lot of money. successful etc.

2. BMW = I got money and love to spent it.

3. Audi = I got money and taste.

4. VW = I got money and i want value for money

5. Golf Gti = I am raw. Don't mess with me. Money? You decide if i got any

6. Alfa Romeo = A true car lover. Car with passion. Heart always melt in Alfa Romeo. I will own alfa romeo again.

7. Citroen = A car you wont find fault.

8. Peugeot = Move like nanny.
I might sounded arrogant in this entry. I am sorry. I am struggling to pay that GOLF GTI monthly payment. I guess i am a sucker. Sucker for car.

1 comment:

Full Throttle said...

Citroen = a car you won't find fault,..except for its 2nd value.. cam cibai..